In aid of the Alzheimer's Society - Visit the link to make a donation

In support of the Alzheimer's Society

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Gym session on Sunday, with 15 mins of spinning. More power needed but respectable results. Good ride yesterday evening, 27 miles hard push with 19.4 mph average. I gotta be happy with that. At this speed, I would complete each day (80 miles) in 4 hrs 12 mins. No chance, couldn't hold that pace for the whole day and you gotta stop for wine an' cheese every hour anyway!!

One to giggle at.....................So, I said to the gym instructor, "Can you teach me how to do the splits?" He said, "How flexible are you?". I said, "I can't make Tuesdays!!"

2 comments:

  1. A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.' The doctor says, 'It's old age.' The woman says, 'I want a second opinion.' The doctor says: 'Okay - you're ugly as well.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Mary says to her husband "If you were stranded on a desert island and you could have one person with you, who would it be?" Quick as a flash Paddy replies "My Uncle Mick". "Why Uncle Mick?", Mary asks. "Paddy replies "He's got a boat!!"

    ReplyDelete